Friday, November 2, 2012

Fantastic Friday!

Here I am in the shop selling some skull earrings to a Nun for her friend, so happy!
 Fridays are so fun in The Cozy Craft Corner! We have a crafting social at 11:00 am. You can bring in whatever your working on and create, get ideas and see what others are working on. It's fantastic!

Then at 3:30 pm we make Artist Trading Cards (ATC's). This has been the greatest discovery for me. I love it. You can make any art on a small card and trade with other Artist. In the shop I provide many supplies for all types of mixed media cards. It cost only $5.00 a bargain to make as many cards as you like. Last week we each made 3. It is lot's of fun to see what others create. We all have so much creativity waiting to get out. So come on down and enjoy making art.


I have this book 
 Artist Trading Card Workshop at the shop if you would like to take a look at it! I now have a mail in ATC group with my fellow flyers from Kelly Rae Roberts class. I just received my first one and it was made out of a negative from a picture, how cool is that!

The shops window display.

Pendants on display.
 I have added some bracelets to my Etsy shop. I am going to add more jewelry soon. This is great if your out of state. This way you can get something you like from Etsy instead of traveling all the way to CA to The Cozy Craft Corner.
Here are some examples.





Here are the bracelets that I have made out of the beautiful bead mix from last week. Sorry for not posting sooner. I love how they came out. The silver seed beads and yellow pearls are so elegant! These are two separate bracelets but I like to wear them together.

These are the ones I lost twice and found twice. They have small magnets that come apart easily.

This one has a peyote stitch next to the clasp and these long strands giving it the illusion of being many bracelets.

The peyote stitch next to the clasp, I love the square beads, they lay so flat!
Have a fantastic Friday!
Chandra

2 comments:

  1. If I lived closer I would definitely come make ATC's with you! It is so much fun to get together with friends and just play. Your jewelry looks great! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete