Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bead Soup Blog Party! Reveal Day! Party!


I am only one in about 500 blogs participating in this Blog Party! 
Revealing my lovely beads sent off months ago...  to my partner Catie all wrapped up. I think she liked it!
It's funny because we sent off similar items to each other, he he, great minds think alike :)! 


I sent her a green group of beads.


 A purple group of beads.


A pink group of beads.


Some silver fun things.


A lovely group of pearls. Stir them all together and you've got a great bead soup! I neglected taking a picture of it but maybe Catie took one on her blog. Fingers crossed.

Here's what she sent me...


Everything was so neatly wrapped!


A lovely Metal Me This clasp and silver goodies!


Dragonflies which I also sent to her.


This is the Bead Soup! I love the color combo it's so delicious in the bowl. :)
I have not had much time to work on making anything spectacular yet with the baby and moving house. I did make a few little starters though...


Wire wrapped and awaiting the other beads.


You'll have to check back later for a finished necklace or bracelet at a later date. I am looking forward to making something beautiful with the large glass bead as a focal point!

Happy Bead Soup Blog Party! Make sure to visit my lovely partners blog next!
Catie and a big thank you to Lori who works her self silly getting this bead soup party off to a great start! Visit her here where you can see her beautiful creations and the list of 500 other participants.


Chandra

28 comments:

  1. I love what you've done so far... gorgeous celtic knot focal and ribbon and the wire wrapped beads are lovely... looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bead soup does look lovely in its bowl. Can't wait to see the rest of the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two delicious looking soups. Looks like you are off to a good start with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Soup! Take the time to do it justice but I like what you have done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start! Can't wait to see the finished results! Good luck with the moving and new baby...I know what a deal that can be! Thanks for joining and posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Veralynn! Sorry for the misspelling. Baby brain hehe.

      Delete
  6. What a very beautiful, very generous soup you were gifted and one that you gifted to your partner! I love how each group is like a mini soup :) I'm definitely in love with the colors and components of your soup and can't wait to see what you put together with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla I'm slowly working on digesting that soup and creating something fabulous :)

      Delete
  7. What awesome soups and beautiful packaging. I sure do feel your pain on moving! I had to move myself and ran into so many problems and stresses. I bet that is double welcoming a new baby as well. Congrats to you! I hope you find some time to create in the chaos. You are not alone, my friend ;) xo Genea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Genea that's very kind! I love your work :)

      Delete
  8. You're off to a great start with your wire wrapped beads and the ribboned necklace! Most of all enjoy your new home and (most of all!) your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moving sucks! Love where you are going with that carved jade. You have a beautiful bunch of soup to use up -- don't let it spoil! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soup you received, Chandra :) Hopefully once things settle for you, you will have lots of fun playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super soup and good beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing soup you have to work with--- You did a great job I can't wait to see what is the next course

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you have started. Look forward to seeing the finished creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, moving and baby together...I am surprised you had the time to even breathe! Will come back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A nice start. Congrats on baby and new pad. Will stop back again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great start! good luck getting settled with the move and baby :) will check back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like it's going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks VERY promising! kudos on the combo of moving and having a baby, not an easy task!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm surprised you even got such a good start with all you had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A baby AND moving?! You already have your hands full, and yet you got off to a great start on that necklace. I like the wire/ribbon combination on the Celtic knot. Hope you get a little more time to yourself to finish it don't forget to take it easy once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Celtic knot looks great, wire wrapped and attached to this burgundy ribbon! I also like the other wire wrapped elements and I hope you have some time to make more :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome idea! So motivating to get all those lovely items to create with! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete