Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beginnings


Welcome to The Flying Lessons Blog Circle on beginnings. This year has definitely had some beginnings for me! I am so excited to have a wonderful group of Artists coming into the shop for Mixed Media Art. 

Mixed Media Art has blossomed! 

Who knew there were so many Artists out there interested in mixed media? It's interesting because I wanted my business to grow, I wasn't sure how it was going to grow but I knew it was coming.
I knew that my little whispers about making art were a good sign. If you dream it it will come. I wanted to make art. I knew I liked doodling, painting ( but I wasn't sure how to paint) and collage. That's what mixed media art is all of these things and more. There are so many neat techniques out there just waiting to be discovered. It's definitely a new beginning for my creativity to fly! And the shop is filled with wonderful people making creating and having fun! What more could I ask for? 




If your interested in coming to the shop for Mixed Media Art check out my Meetup site. 

My Jewelry making is changing and twisting and growing as well! 

Cheers to beginnings!
Chandra

Hop on over to...Laly Blue

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Chandra, I am so happy for you! It sounds like everything is just blossoming at your shop. Congratulations. If there weren't thousands of miles between us I'd be there making mixed media art with you for sure. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so awesome Chandra! I'd LOVE to come to your shop, it sounds incredible!!! Good luck with all that 2013 brings you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day Chandra I want to come to your shop! I want to create art with you. I'm so happy with what you have started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto all the other comments. You are so lucky to have followed your dream AND to have other women to share it with you in real time. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun! These people are so lucky you decided to follow your dream, and now they can follow theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wished I lived closer, your mixed media meet up looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chandra! Wonderful post. I just joined the "meet up" then realized it has to be for people that live close enough to meet up. : ) Oh well it is the thought that counts right? Your blog is looking wonderful and is fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karrlin, I saw you on there and thought you lived close, maybe this means you'll come by sometime in the future!
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete