Sunday, October 2, 2011

I want to ride my bicycle!




I rode my bike for the first time in years. It was so fun! It almost feels like flying. I like to walk but riding a bike is faster and you can still see all the little things you can see when walking. Like flowers, people, tree's and all of nature. My rusty old cruiser bike was so happy to be going again. She was tired of sitting in the garage. While riding I saw a beautiful victorian house with an amazing paint job. Purple my favorite color tan and brown. It was super cool. One of the balconies had overlapping shingles, stained glass on the windows and a tower on top. I wonder who lives there? If they are happy when they are at home? There was a beautiful sounding fountain in the back yard. There was also some beautiful plants all around. I bet the back yard was full of plants as well. Hey maybe I will make a weekly entry for the adventures on my bike. So, until another time on my bike, look for another one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment