Saturday, February 23, 2013

I received my Bead Soup from Charlie!


I got my package sent with love from Clay Space on Valentines Day! How wonderful :)
She packaged everything up in individual bags and labels. When I put them all together this is what I had...


A beautiful handmade owl and clasp as well as a ceramic round piece. Many beautiful beads and stones Thanks Charlie now I am off to make something beautiful out of these.

Have a great day!
Chandra

I love you comments thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful mix! I can't wait to see what you create with all those lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elements and nice texture colors.

    pilgrim jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring soup! This is my first bead soup adventure and I am learning so much. Please, stop by. www.billi-rs-rothove.blogspot.com I'm trying to visit everyone. Good luck, right? Best to you, Billi

    ReplyDelete