Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mixed Media Meet Up

 We had a wonderful time at our Mixed Media Meet up! I and two other women talked about how we came to make mixed media art, what supplies we have and how to use them. We each learned something from one another, traded supplies and enjoyed learning more about each other. This is exactly what I am looking to create at The Cozy Craft Corner. A group of people who support each other, create art and enjoy our time together. Here are some pictures I would like to share.

my supplies

my journal page that I used up the left over paint on

Here are some of the beginnings to our mixed media art projects we worked on in this meetup.

                                                
                                                                my painting

another page in my journal where I used the left over paint

my hand with paint on it
 Happy creating come and join us in our Mixed Media Meetup here!

Happy New Year!

Chandra

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and this group! I think I'll look into my town and see if there is something similar. I love our Flying Lessons Facebook group, but sometimes I crave face to face contact. <3

    ReplyDelete