Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Adventure in the Making The Cozy Craft Corner!

This past month I have been working on my business. The name is The Cozy Craft Corner. It will be a place where you can come get classes, and meet artistic, creative people like yourself.

A Collage I did recently. 
 I set some classes up for this month in a gift shop Trezhers Gifts on Riverside blvd in the Land Park area of Sacramento, Ca.
Journal, Wire Wrap Pendants and Wire Wrap Rings are the classes offered.

Hand bound Journal I made.
The most exciting thing happened! I found the perfect location for a shop and will be moving in the middle of July. Opening in August and located in Downtown Sacramento. The building has been an Art Complex. I have so many ideas of classes and fun things to do there. I will be selling my jewelry and goods, as well as supplies.

Copper Heart Ring I made.
I have started a meetup group. If you have not heard of it well it's a website where you can find all kinds of meetings, adventures and such with groups of people. It is a very big site so wherever you are there is sure to be local meetup groups. Check it out!
Wire Wrapped Heart Pendant I made.
I am looking forward to seeing how this adventure will help others through art self expression. I know how much art has helped me in my life. I hope to see you all at The Cozy Craft Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment