Saturday, October 1, 2011

Delicious Pancakes

This morning I made some delicious, wheat free, sugar free pancakes! They are so light and fluffy. I got the recipe from Mark Sisson. Who is my boyfriends favorite guy. He is 50 years old and looks 30. He has many cookbooks. The one this recipe is in is "The Primal Blueprint Cookbook" It is called Coconut pancakes. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ This is his daily blog. I think he has a lot of interesting things to say about nutrition. The thing I don't like is all the meat recipe's but there are some good recipe's in there. This recipe is great! It is very simple. I added chocolate chips to this mornings pancakes because I love chocolate. I used the grain sweetened chocolate chips. Delicious! I have been trying to make more baked goods with coconut flour an noticed they are very crumbly. So I am thinking maybe it is because there is nothing to hold them together. So possibly the 3 eggs in these pancakes is what the baked goods need. So if your interested in making a great wheat free, sugar free pancake recipe then try this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment